BootLogo on iOS 7.0.4?

Discussion in 'iPhone Jailbreak Applications & Tweaks' started by dillonm92, Jan 31, 2014.

1. dillonm92

dillonm92 New Member

I have BootLogo installed on my Sprint iPhone 5S running iOS 7.0.4 and when I try to go and set the BootLogo, all I get in the settings is "There was an error loading the preference bundle for BootLogo." I've read several articles on other sites, but to no avail have I found a clear answer. Is there a solution/workaround/guide for help?

2. willerz2

willerz2 Super Moderator Staff Member

Animate and Animate Fix for iOS 7 works for the 5S if you're looking for a boot logo tweak

3. dillonm92

dillonm92 New Member

I tried that but still the same result. I can't get any sort of boot logo working. Can you provide me with the source URL animate is linked to? What else is there to do?

4. willerz2

willerz2 Super Moderator Staff Member

They're available from the BigBoss Repo under the name AnimateAll and Animate Fix for iOS 7. Old boot logos do not work properly for what I know. You can try but likely not. This is the one that I'm currently using. This is a demo of it courtesy of /u/imeyeless.

Demo:

[​IMG]

Download for 5S

Go to /library/bootlogos and paste the unarchived folder inside. Then in Settings > BootLogo, select "Apple Glitch" and respring.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2014