What's new

Help, my iPhone is freezing on boot up.

reifu

Reaction score
My iPhone 4 is doing the boot freeze/hang, with the spinning circle.

I have tried everything i can, I'm sure the problem is in a corrupt filesystem, something to do with a recent app i installed (animate, for bootlogo), which is preventing my phone to properly boot.

anyways, I have tried everything, searched for hours for a solution and nothing has worked.

The iPhone is an iPhone 4, baseband 4.10.01, iOS 4.3.3, jailbroken by redsn0w 9.6rc16

i have tried tethered boot, re-jailbreaking, using iExplorer, trying to restore in iTunes by restoring both with a custom sn0wbreeze 5.0.1/5.1/5.1.1 ipsw and a stock 4.3.3 ispw (I'd like to preserve my bb if at all possible)

however every time i try to restore, i get the 3194 message. i have edited my hosts file in c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc to every possible configuration and still get the error.

I've even tried just doing a regular restore with apple to restore/update to iOS 5.1.1, and still get the error. Have I bricked my phone? Is there any way to browse the file system in DFU?

I've disabled some of my network adapters, because I've heard that helps with the error as well. however, nothing has worked and i am beyond frustrated.

Please help, I feel as though I have run out of options and can only sell the phone for parts.