What's new

Need help jailbroken iPod does not get out of Save mode !

draqstar

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I've got a huge problem and you need to help me out!
First, my iPod is an 5th Gen iPod Touch, 32GB, IOS 6.0.1 and i don't remember what Jailbreak software i used because its really a long time ago that i Jaibroke it. ^^
So through the long time i never had big problems with it, some springboard crashes but nothing unsolvable. Then 2 weeks ago i couldn't Download an App store application so i tried to figure it out and i Searched in the Web. Many people said that i need to Reset all settings and that it wouldn't affect or Damage any data at all. So i didn't really thought that it could damage my Jailbreak. Now after the reset, the Springboard is in permanent crash, when I respring my device, the Jailbroken Boot Logo (Bootlogo Tweak) comes up as it would normally, but then the White Apple Logo appears and it crashes and turns back into Save mode. In the save mode i can open cydia and delete data but can't download from it. Cydia, Winterboard all the Tweaks in my settings are there. Everything else that has nothing to do with the JB works fine.
Even the App installing so this problem is solved at least. ^^
So please don't write useless answers like why did you reset it Blablabla. Thanks for Help :)

PS: I don't want to restore the device, i want to get it back to normal with the JB working.

Last edited:
Hey Guys,

I've got a huge problem and you need to help me out!
First, my iPod is an 5th Gen iPod Touch, 32GB, IOS 6.0.1 and i don't remember what Jailbreak software i used because its really a long time ago that i Jaibroke it. ^^
So through the long time i never had big problems with it, some springboard crashes but nothing unsolvable. Then 2 weeks ago i couldn't Download an App store application so i tried to figure it out and i Searched in the Web. Many people said that i need to Reset all settings and that it wouldn't affect or Damage any data at all. So i didn't really thought that it could damage my Jailbreak. Now after the reset, the Springboard is in permanent crash, when I respring my device, the Jailbroken Boot Logo (Bootlogo Tweak) comes up as it would normally, but then the White Apple Logo appears and it crashes and turns back into Save mode. In the save mode i can open cydia and delete data but can't download from it. Cydia, Winterboard all the Tweaks in my settings are there. Everything else that has nothing to do with the JB works fine.
Even the App installing so this problem is solved at least. ^^
So please don't write useless answers like why did you reset it Blablabla. Thanks for Help :)

PS: I don't want to restore the device, i want to get it back to normal with the JB working.

Do you have iFile, OpenSSH, Afc2add, MobileTerminal installed

im not really sure but I believe if you semi restore your ipod and then reinstall the already installed cydia essentials, that would probably fix your problem.
I cant be sure of it as I haven't tried it
just giving you a direction to google on the subject.

Goodluck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk