What's new

Bluetooth streaming of music to my JVC headunit

Hotdognz

Reaction score
Hi guys can anyone help me.

I have 2 Iphone 4s both on OS 4.1 (mine and my wifes) on my Iphone when its connected via Bluetooth to my JVC head-unit in my car I can steam music from the ipod function and I get a small Bluetooth icon on the lower RH side of the screen next to the >> arrows and it works great.

Now the trouble is I can not get this feature to work on my wife's Iphone as I dont know where I enabled this option on my Iphone ??? does anyone know where this feature is enabled at all, any help would be great.

Cheers Stephen

Have you enabled Bluetooth on your wifes iPhone and paired it with your head unit? Once it is paired it should give you that icon.

To enable it...

Settings -> Bluetooth -> Enable

Then the devices is range will show up underneath.

Have you enabled Bluetooth on your wifes iPhone and paired it with your head unit? Once it is paired it should give you that icon.

To enable it...

Settings -> Bluetooth -> Enable

Then the devices is range will show up underneath.

Hi Craig thanks for you reply I may have asked the question the wrong way

I have my wife's Iphone paired to the JVC unit as her Bluetooth is on and paired that's not the issue, the issue is I cannot get it to stream music like I can from my Iphone which has the small Bluetooth icon at the bottom of my Iphone's Ipod controls.

My wife's Iphone doesnt get that icon and I don't know why or what settings I have enabled in my Iphone to allow it to do this, that's the issue Im trying to fix.