What's new

Bluetooth loses connection when pressing sleep button

muhammet.buba

Reaction score
Hi

I updated my iphone 4s to ios 8.1.2. The phone is jailbroken. Everything works perfectly. However, I allways stream music to my car via bluetooth. That works fine too, untill I press the sleep button, the music stops. So the homescreen has to stay open if I want to keep streaming music via bluetooth. Anyone else has this problem and know how to fix it?
Thanks!

Greetings from Belgium.

What app are you using to stream the music? Does the music keep playing when you put the phone to sleep when it's NOT connected to your car?

Maybe you need to check the settings of the app to make sure that it will keep playing when the screen is off.

Marilyn

I stream the music via the stock music app. But I found the problem. Some of the songs in my music player app are actually video clips. There is a video playing along with the song. So it shuts down when I put the phone in sleep. If I do it with a regular mp3 song it keeps playing..

I stream the music via the stock music app. But I found the problem. Some of the songs in my music player app are actually video clips. There is a video playing along with the song. So it shuts down when I put the phone in sleep. If I do it with a regular mp3 song it keeps playing..
It's always that way with videos, where ever they are on your Phone. Videos don't play in the background like music does.