What's new

Bluetooth Sharing

jeremyzo

Reaction score
Im on ios 4.3.3 and can't connect to other device like Nokia, Samsung, Sony Ericsson, etc.
ibluenova does not start at all and celeste doesn't work it seems(Tried alot)
Please Help me!!!

What else can you guys recommend for good bluetooth sharing between iPhone to other mobile phones? :)

We do not help people steal apps! So if you like something then support the dev, no one here will help steal them.

But to answer your question I paid for it from the official repo and it's why yours does not work, also there is no other app that works that I would suggest or even work for that matter.

We do not help people steal apps! So if you like something then support the dev, no one here will help steal them.

But to answer your question I paid for it from the official repo and it's why yours does not work, also there is no other app that works that I would suggest or even work for that matter.

+2. I have to quote you unleashed

"We do not help people steal apps! So if you like something then support the dev, no one here will help steal them"

i have looked around for other bluetooth apps trust me... ibluetooth (what ever its called now) the dev made the app and admits in his Q and A that it does not have the proper coding to work and he knew no one would bother reading the frequently asked Q's so that when he gets complaints he is covered then he run off with the money he made. there is no other jb app that does bluetooth file sharing, there is apps that claim to do so in the app store but the reviews are bad and say it dont work.so your only hope is to get celeste working and this is something apple will never add officially