What's new

Bluetooth application

bry_sh0wtime

Reaction score
Is there a working bluetooth application for iOS 4.1 that can transfer files from different phones. Example; Photos from iPhone to Nokia Phones. Helpppp me pleaseeeeee! iBlueNova and iBluetooth doesnt work. T_________T

A relatively simple way would be to use Drop Box, if Drop Box is available for the Nokia phone, which I think it is.

my bluetooth on my iphone 4 does not work at all, i cannot connect to any device.
pweeez help me

I've never tried to pair to a headset so I don't know if it would work but, I have tried to pair with my daughters iPod and wifes iPhone 3GS and it wo t happen. Tried ibluenova but no luck with that either. I've read about a cydia app to replace ibluenova called Celeste but it's not out yet. This is my main complaint about the iPhone. Seriously, it's the best and smoothest smartphone by far in my opinion. Apple needs to get this right. Anybody that has any Bluetooth info relative to pairing with another phone of any kind, I would appreciate the help.

All iDevices are very limited as far as bluetooth goes. They only real use for it is if you use a headset.

If you want to pair to another iDevice then there are apps you can install from the app store that allow you to do things like photo transfer but not much else. As I said it will only work between iPhones/pads/pods...

That's kinda what I figured. If I want to share photos I can MMS or simply SMS to that end. I guess if I could Bluetooth transfer entire photo albums or even possibly music it would be worth my time.