What's new

Bluetooth headphones

Do they become more comfortable with use?

I feel they have become more comfortable ...I still think they are a tiny bit more snug than last years model...I use them at the gym so maybe easier since I'm sweating a little and prefer tighter fit...are you finding them not comfortable?

I feel they have become more comfortable ...I still think they are a tiny bit more snug than last years model...I use them at the gym so maybe easier since I'm sweating a little and prefer tighter fit...are you finding them not comfortable?
They're ok for about 20 minutes then they start to hurt my ears and I have to keep lifting them off a bit.
I keep stretching them over a box in the hopes that it helps.

They're ok for about 20 minutes then they start to hurt my ears and I have to keep lifting them off a bit.

Oh that's not good ...it seems to be very little of time on ...try wearing them with maybe a headband or cap to try and stretch some might do better that way ...

Attachments

• IMG_5920.JPG
    IMG_5920.JPG
    178.7 KB · Views: 701
Last edited:
Thanks man I appreciate it. I would be happy to answer any questions you have about them or my OG Crossfades or my Bose QC-35 :)

I have the BOSE QC 35's, but I will definitely ask questions about those AWESOME looking V-MODA.
1. Does the V-MODA sound much better than the BOSE QC 35's?
2. Are the V-MODA good for wearing long periods of time?
3. What's the approx battery life on the V-MODA?
4. Does the V-MODA have sound cancellation?

LOL [emoji23], I guess that's it for now.
I'm a sucker for GREAT sounding headphones.

1. There is no comparison. The only reason I bought the Bose was for the incredible noise canceling. The audio is just above average in my book. The Vmoda 2 though, blow it outta the water. Way more bass but does not interfere with mids. And the highs are improved over last years model (Crossfade Wireless 1) so they sparkle.

2. The new and improved stock pads are much improved. Almost on Bose's level.

3. Battery life is around 14 hours.

4. Yes, it does but not ANC that Bose is famous for. It does however, block out a decent amount of sound. I would say 6/10 compared to Bose's 9/10.

Thanks for the info [emoji1474] [emoji1474] [emoji1476] [emoji3]. Well, you have yourself to blame because they just went on my "wish/probably/most likely soon" list...LOL [emoji23]

Checking back here.. How are the headphones for you?

My right side stopped working recently but I was very happy with Apple support they had them replaced within a week..

Checking back here.. How are the headphones for you?

My right side stopped working recently but I was very happy with Apple support they had them replaced within a week..
Hi, They're good, they still get uncomfortable but I can go a bit longer now.
I try to stretch them over a box and that helps.
Glad you got yours sorted.

Thanks for asking :)

I may have a different sized head, but the Solo3 fits me very well, wearing them right now. Plus I get from a few days to almost 2 weeks on each charge