What's new

blue screen iphone 5s.

hermainy

Reaction score
i have an iphone 5s,, but it shows that blue screen >.>
everything works well,, but once of a sudden it just shows that blue screen then restarts, i'm living in egypt which means there's no apple store to go to,, and professionals in here, told me that it can't be fixed,, any ideas?

Have you tried anything to fix this? Is your device up to date? The current software is iOS 8.3.

i've tried everything ,,updating,,restoring nothing works

If you restored via iCloud, try the same using iTunes. If this doesn't help either, set it back to factory settings without restoring from a backup.

And if this doesn't solve your problem: see scifan57's comment.

nothing works guys,,, professionals told me that it may be , an broken ic chip,, and it can't be replaced cause it has some kind of protection on it, :S

I have the same problem on iphone6 , i update my phone to 8.3 but no luck.sometimes it shows blue screen and keep restarting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the same problem on iphone6 , i update my phone to 8.3 but no luck.sometimes it shows blue screen and keep restarting

Welcome to iPhoneForums, nimasl!

There are a few suggestions in this thread that you could try.

Additionally, visit an Apple Store, if there's one of them near you. If there's a problem with the hardware, they'll be able to tell you exactly what has to be done to fix this.

Welcome to iPhoneForums, nimasl!

There are a few suggestions in this thread that you could try.

Additionally, visit an Apple Store,mif there's one of them near you.
Thank for your help but in my country we doesnt have any applestore!My device was like this from the first and im so unhappy. I restore my device and after that restore my backup but after sometime bluescreen again , i think my problem is because of heat

Your iPhone is still under warranty. You should take it to Apple.

Are there any independent repair shops in your country that repair iPhones?
Yes. I think this is the only way ... So do you think it is a hardware problem?