What's new

"Blocked" Calls

bridgebb

Reaction score
I don't know why, but my iphone 4s shows "Blocked" when some one (not all) call me.

The problem is....I cannot recognize my GF's call.....it is also "blocked". :(

I don't know why, but my iphone 4s shows "Blocked" when some one (not all) call me.

The problem is....I cannot recognize my GF's call.....it is also "blocked". :(

Mine also comes up with blocked calls when the person on the other end withholds their number. Usually like telesales etc. if they don't withhold then the number comes up b

iHolophyte

it shows "Blocked"??? meaning that you can actually hear the phone ringing but no option to pick up the phone call? or these is simply no number/name displaying when the incoming call comes in but you can still answer the phone call? If it's the second option, i also see a couple of time this block label when receiving incoming call and i was capable of answering the phone call, but those calls was international phone calls and most of the time made via Skype or stuff like voip calls.

it shows "Blocked"??? meaning that you can actually hear the phone ringing but no option to pick up the phone call? or these is simply no number/name displaying when the incoming call comes in but you can still answer the phone call? If it's the second option, i also see a couple of time this block label when receiving incoming call and i was capable of answering the phone call, but those calls was international phone calls and most of the time made via Skype or stuff like voip calls.

I can pick it up. I just cannot recognize who calls me even though I have his number.

dimitrios66 said:
your girlfriend has her caller id turned off in her phone.

Really? Hers is HTC Sensation. Does it work?