What's new

Spam calls tips and tricks?

As a service company we welcome new callers, so blanket blocking, or screening, is impractical.
After not too long one gets to recognise the pattern of delay and opening questions of these low life and to relish the opportunity to vent your spleen before getting on with the day.

In Canada it is illegal for telemarketers to use spoofed numbers when making calls.
I don’t answer calls from numbers I don’t recognize.

I don't answer numbers I don't know either, I just want to stop getting them. Oh well, guess I'll just have to live with it. My phone rings all day long, it just never stops, and they're almost all spam calls, from spoofed numbers.

I don't answer numbers I don't know either, I just want to stop getting them. Oh well, guess I'll just have to live with it. My phone rings all day long, it just never stops, and they're almost all spam calls, from spoofed numbers.
Spammers must not like my house as I probably get less than a dozen spam calls a month.

In Canada it is illegal for telemarketers to use spoofed numbers when making calls.
I don’t answer calls from numbers I don’t recognize.

In The United States its more important for a scammer to make $$ than to protect people from the scammers so we don't have any protections (very heavy sarcasm here, but it is true too)