What's new

Blackberry Messenger

iPhoneLover2k12

Reaction score
Hi. My mate says you can download an app an speak to friends with bbm. He tells me to search bbm in app store but i cant find it! Isit called something else?

How about Whatsapp?
Whatsapp is an app where its also available for blackberry users nokia etcc
Its like a messenger app that works with wifi and is very popular. This is how i communicate with my friends which some have blackberry.

BBM only works between blackberries. It would be the same as expecting to iMessage with an android user! CAN'T HAPPEN. Sorry.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Breeze said:
BBM only works between blackberries. It would be the same as expecting to iMessage with an android user! CAN'T HAPPEN. Sorry.

Is there a way if i jailbreak ?

Whatsapp is an app where its also available for blackberry users nokia etcc

BBM only works between blackberries

The best thing to use for time being is whatsapp, unfortunately, Apple is trying to block whatsapp in some of the regions so that people start using iMessage

iPhoneLover2k12 said:
Is there a way if i jailbreak ?

No. You can only use BBM to send a msg from one Blackberry to another. There is no way around it.

Hi. My mate says you can download an app an speak to friends with bbm. He tells me to search bbm in app store but i cant find it! Isit called something else?

So bbm is suppose to come to iPhones. I'm wondering if the "Live profile" iPhone app is the iPhone version of bbm. It has the same icon. Anyone know?