What's new

black iphone cable

Spitfirespl

Reaction score
do anyone know if there is a black iphone cable available?? the usb to 30pin cable. i have a media deck for my car stereo with a usb port in it but its on the front and the deck and my car interior is all black. The white cord sticks out like a sore thumb when I'm running my stereo for car shows.

If there are some black color of that cable, I'm sure that it is not originally made by apple. Check on best buy or amazon or alibaba websites.

I have a black 3rd party charging cradle the Ip4 slides into, has the universal cradle claws and plugs into a USB socket bought off eBay.

You can get a right angle USB lead adapter which you plug into your USB socket then your iPhone lead into that (so it don't stick out) also from eBay.

I also have a clip in ipod/phone lead with a cigar lighter plug, all are in black.

(I use my phone in my van, car and on the motor bikes for radio and iPod functions).

CP

sweet, thanks guys i'll do some more pokin around and see if i can find something i like.

do you have an old cable, can you take a photo and upload it here??

Probably you are looking for something like this?

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/RadTech-ProCable-Shortz-Charge-iPhones/dp/B0029N19KQ/ref=sr_1_10?s=wireless&ie=UTF8&qid=1308560845&sr=1-10]Amazon.com: RadTech ProCable Shortz 20cm Charge/Sync Cable for all iPods and iPhones (Black): Cell Phones & Accessories[/ame]

Just checkout a 3rd party cable....Belkin,Rocketfish,Griffin etc.