What's new

Bitesms - no popups?

AZsteelman

Reaction score
ok, I had the trial version and used it for a couple of days - decided not to purchase it so I deleted it. After a few days, I had a change of heart, so I bought the app. Now the message doesn't pop up in other programs like it did before for some reason.

I've got IntelliscreenX on and had it before, no other apps/tweaks added in the past week or so ---

Any ideas?

Randy

AZsteelman said:
ok, I had the trial version and used it for a couple of days - decided not to purchase it so I deleted it. After a few days, I had a change of heart, so I bought the app. Now the message doesn't pop up in other programs like it did before for some reason.

I've got IntelliscreenX on and had it before, no other apps/tweaks added in the past week or so ---

Any ideas?

Randy

Go to settings and see if you have quick reply on..

I noticed mine did the same w/ the recent BiteSMS update from Cydia. Go into your BiteSMS settings... go to quick reply... then change the first setting from "Apple Settings" to "BiteSMS Settings"... I think that's what the options are. That'll fix you right up!!

Best thing to do would be to uninstall it through Cydia and reinstall it.

after trying everything else, this seemed to work...who knows why...it was either this, or all the nasty words and finger flips I did - whatever it was, it's fine now...

thanks fellas!