What's new

Best Web Browser....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use skyfire for flash based websites. Specially to watch southpark.
For everything else I use Maven. It's pretty wicked! I never switched to another browser than safari but once you get to know Maven, you will love it. Try it!

Is maven free?

I just download the commercial version of atomic web, try it and yes it does play flash, but it's not well polished enough and no style. It download things and the full screen and fingers gestures all of it are good, i hope that in future, they will provide updates for it to merge well enough to retina display, as for now, i will keep atomic close to my fingers and safari closer.

I use skyfire for flash based websites. Specially to watch southpark.
For everything else I use Maven. It's pretty wicked! I never switched to another browser than safari but once you get to know Maven, you will love it. Try it!

Is maven free?

No. It's $0.99
But I guess you may find it's cracked version

Thanks for the sugestion but i don't go cracks version. It doesn't eveb cost 1$ so where's the issue allowing me to even THINK about crack? Pity the developers some times people.
I will have a look about the app in the app store, if it's good enough for me, i will buy it.

Is maven free?

No. It's $0.99

Thanks for the sugestion but i don't go cracks version. It doesn't eveb cost 1$ so where's the issue allowing me to even THINK about crack? Pity the developers some times people.
I will have a look about the app in the app store, if it's good enough for me, i will buy it.

I agree with you. The developers put some real hard work on creating these apps and knowing how helpful these apps are, I think one should realise the apps are worth more than a $.
you may look at the browser here [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_7-cOU_Q0w]YouTube - ‪Maven - The Ultimate Safari Alternative (What's The Apps)‬‏[/ame]

No. It's $0.99

I agree with you. The developers put some real hard work on creating these apps and knowing how helpful these apps are, I think one should realise the apps are worth more than a $.
you may look at the browser here [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_7-cOU_Q0w]YouTube - ‪Maven - The Ultimate Safari Alternative (What's The Apps)‬‏[/ame]

Right away, think for the link man.

Right away, think for the link man.

any time!

No. It's $0.99

It looks really good and working fast in that video.

having tabbed chat is enough for me, i imagine how helpful it would be on the ipad

Atomic browser loads those flash videos crappy from what i read.

Still searching for a dependable browser can play flash.

Atomic browser loads those flash videos crappy from what i read.

Still searching for a dependable browser can play flash.

I've tried atomic browser, it's not the best but the lack of browser flash enable make atomic browser one of the best out there actually. You better try out first and see it by your self.

Status
Not open for further replies.