What's new

Best Web Browser....

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveshann

Reaction score
Hi all,

In your opinion, what is the best web browser for the iPhone? Safari or something else?

Thanks

D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I vote for
1st- safari
2nd- mercury
3rd- 360 browser
4th- atomic browser
5th- skyfire

I vote for
1st- safari
2nd- mercury
3rd- 360 browser
4th- atomic browser
5th- skyfire

You see the only issue I have with Safari is that it loads the whole web page in most cases. Might try your other suggestions though, many thanks.

I vote for
1st- safari
2nd- mercury
3rd- 360 browser
4th- atomic browser
5th- skyfire

You see the only issue I have with Safari is that it loads the whole web page in most cases. Might try your other suggestions though, many thanks.

You want safari to load the page as a mobile page? You can select it at the down page of the page u are visiting.

I vote for
1st- safari
2nd- mercury
3rd- 360 browser
4th- atomic browser
5th- skyfire

You want safari to load the page as a mobile page? You can select it at the down page of the page u are visiting.

Down page? Excuse my ignorance.

Terra is brilliant. It has multiple tabs. It's free and very good. I use it for my work.

Been giving Atomic a bash today and I do like the full screen feature. Very nice app 

i swapped my safari for atomic web.. i love it especially i can imagine on the ipad how handy it will be

Does anybody know of a web browser that supports java?

I've never paid any attention to that feature. But safari has it and i think that all the other browser named here also have it, but i'm not sure, need to check about that.

I think i found it is it called browser changer? And if so why doesn't it change the browser.

I use skyfire for flash based websites. Specially to watch southpark.
For everything else I use Maven. It's pretty wicked! I never switched to another browser than safari but once you get to know Maven, you will love it. Try it!

Status
Not open for further replies.