What's new

best screen protector

FatGuyOnEbay

Reaction score
i just bought a cdma iphone and already have a scratch on it already. Which is the best screen protector that you cant tell that its on and cant tell that there is even a cover on it. or even a case compatible with cdma that has a built in cover. My friends have some on there gsm iphones.

I think generally any screen protector will do just fine. I cant tell that any of them are there unless there is an air bubble. They also have some that look like a mirror, even privacy screen protectors.

From what I've seen they are all basically the same. The trick is getting it on without any air bubbles or specs of dirt under it. The bubbles can be pushed out, dirt can not. Plenty of videos on youtube on how to put it on.

I buy mine on ebay. You can get 3 front protectors in one auction between .99 - $2.00 delivered. If you want front and back slightly more. The prices some stores and mall kiosks charge is ridiculous.

I just installed the Clear-coat one. Extremely thin and smoother than i expected. I got the all-over type, with pieces for front, back, and the sides. Since it gets applied with a light spray of the included solution, it was easy to align it in the right position, and no bubbles at all.

The Body Guardz look exactly like what you get on ebay for $1-$2. The only thing they don't have on ebay is the side pieces. Do a search for "iphone 4 full body protectors" or if you want three sets "iphone 4 full body protectors 3x"

I have a Power Support Crystal screen protector, and it looks perfect. Took about 10min to apply, and I don't notice any difference with screen quality with/without it.