What's new

Best HD screen protector

Berta

Reaction score
We all know that the iPhone 4 has a beautiful display, but we also want to protect that. I've gone through numerous screen protectors trying to find one that doesn't screw with my beautiful HD screen and display. All of the ones I have used have made the screen look kind of fuzzy I guess I could say and it really messes with the HD(ness). So with that being said, does anybody know of some great screen protector that will not affect the stunning HD display?

I use Pure Gear display protectors, They come in a 3 pack. I have verizon and just get them from the local store but amazon has them too. I tried the Zaggs but i dont like them at all. The Pure Gear doesn't affect the screen quality at all, very nice to use.

I also have Verizon. I've never heard of those ill have to give them a try. Thanks!

Ive got those from the verizon store as well and i love the pure screen protectors, i can barely notice there is one on

Try Ghost Armor. It's just like zagg but it don't turn yellow and it's been great for me and the wifey