Benm1020

Reaction score
Just got an iphone amd what would be the best case for me
I want

Fullcoverage besides the front
Not very grippy like easyto pulloutof jeans
Ascess to all the buttons (verizon)
Thanks

Thanks i just got the otterbox defender thinking of how much i like the commuter for my ipad

Amazon has a ton of popular cases that go for much lower than the typical retail prices.

I got the otterbox commuter and I love it. Although I dont keep it in my pocket .. Us ladies have purses for this but it's great. I got a few other including that Monsta case and they are all fun but I still go back to my otterbox most often

-iPhone TapaTalk-

hey everyone I just got my iphone 4 and picked up some pretty sweet cases at at case kart , the prices were pretty reasonable compared to a regular store. the quality is amazing for what you are paying!!!

I liked cheap Belkin cases most for my iTunes. They have ok quality and are relativly cheap compared to the others I checked.

I Have clear case on my iphone and it provides my iphone a stylish and cool look and also offer great protection without adding any bulk. I am happy to have it in my life.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wasn't using a case at all. I had an invishield for my last 2 iphones. They are fantastic except lint gets stuck at the edges, but that's really nothing. That thing took a beating and when I replaced it I had serious nicks and gouges in the invishield material. When I peeled it off, I was pleasantly surprised- The back of my phone and the screen were still perfect. Good stuff! I have it on my Ipad too. I'm a junkie when it comes to cases. I have a Griffin, Belkin, some silicone one, then I stepped up and bought an element, then an Atomic, and now I have a racecaseusa one with the invisihield on the screen. They make it for Verizon too.

Thanks i just got the otterbox defender thinking of how much i like the commuter for my ipad

I bought my iPhone Monday and also purchased the Otterbox defender along with it,after getting home I could see a small blem in the clear plastic cover
,I called the customer service at Otterbox and they are sending me out a replacement. What a joy to talk to people and get great service. The product is built like a tank,I'm thinking the salesman messed it up when he was putting in on.

Al

I also got the otterbox for myself. Only problem I have is getting the damn thing on once you have taken it off. Disadvantages: cannot accept a larger-than-headphone size jack. And you
May have difficulty with some Docks. Other than that... No problems.

The one I got from racecaseusa does not use any hardware and comes off in about 2 seconds. It also has a larger headphone jack and charger jack opening. Not to mention it looks trick...billet aluminum.

I also got the otterbox for myself. Only problem I have is getting the damn thing on once you have taken it off. Disadvantages: cannot accept a larger-than-headphone size jack. And you
May have difficulty with some Docks. Other than that... No problems.

I love the bling bling case like swarovski cases, but seems it's a little expensive and hard to distinguish the fake case from the original ones.