What's new

Best case?

I've got a lifeproof case and it is awesome. It is spendy but well worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had Otterbox for my 3GS and then for my 4s. I got the Defender 3 days ago at Best buy and returned it for a Lifeproof today. This case is much smaller and the belt clip has a lock on it. After 12 hours I am liking it much more the the OB. I have no issue with touch screen as I read in some reviews. This is a really nice. Case. My only advice would be watch the videos on putting it together and you won't have any problems.

The fact that the iPhone is just covered in breakable glass.. it's crazy not to protect it in any way possible.

Those thin plastic outline type cases will not do the trick.

You can buy any case you want,but shopping online is the most convenient way.

I'd recommend lifeproof case, I have the case in white for my 4s. I used it when we went out playing in the snow. The video looks great with good sound. I was able to take a phone call without any trouble hearing the person on the other end, and didnt get any comments about sounding muffled. You have to push a little more firmly on the touch screen, but thats a small price to pay. The external speakers still work great, and although I had to turn it up a bit louder than normal, everything could be heard clearly. The sound seems to resonate off of the back of the case a little bit. Overall, best case I ever had.

I have an otterbox , it got dust in it and now my phone has scratches . Oh well switchin to lifeproof monday . So I dont recomened the otterbox if you work for a livin .

Here is an update to my Feb 27th post. I have had the Lifeproof case for 1 month now. I think it is the best case (for me) out there. I use it when I run and it has been through the rain once with no issues. I also dropped it in a pitcher of water at a restaurant showing it off to my son. The waitress freaked out when she seen me drop my iphone in the water. Again no problems. I have not yet dropped the phone but I am confident that it will be fine. I just received my sports armband from Lifeproof for when I run and that also works fine. If you do use it for running or exercise I would suggest getting bluetooth sweat proof headset/headphones. I did and it's easier then having the wires flapping around. Pick the case that best fits your life style. If you are active or if you just want a pretty case. Get whats best for you.

Lifeproof all the way. I will never go back to the Otter. I also love the belt clip lock. They aren't cheap but quality seldom is.

I've just started using an ION Factory PredatorZero (Silver) and I love it, would definitely recommend.

Hey everyone!

Not sure if our product is classified as a "case", but we figured we'd throw our hat in the ring!

dbrand inc. is the company name, and we manufacture the most accurately cut vinyl skins in existence. True-textured carbon fiber, colored leather, brushed titanium, and unequivocally the most precise fit on the market. Don't believe us? Check out our homepage, or the cult following on our and get convinced! $25 for any skin (mix'n'match frame/back pieces), shipping + taxes included, anywhere in the US or Canada.

If there are any questions, I'm an official representative and would be happy to answer!
please refrain from posting external link,these are the third lot i have removed IPF STAFF.

$black+white back 1111red.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got an iphone amd what would be the best case for me
I want

Fullcoverage besides the front
Not very grippy like easyto pulloutof jeans
Ascess to all the buttons (verizon)
Thanks
Element Vapor Pro White Edition Case may be proper!

I have an Otterbox Defender I just got. When I got my phone I bought a case at Verizon. It was cute and did protect the back of it but it didn't really last. My brother got me a cute University of Minnesota case but that protected it even less. Otterboxes are somewhat bulky and heavy but it protects the entire thing - screen included. I'd highly recommend it.

I have an Otterbox Defender I just got. When I got my phone I bought a case at Verizon. It was cute and did protect the back of it but it didn't really last. My brother got me a cute University of Minnesota case but that protected it even less. Otterboxes are somewhat bulky and heavy but it protects the entire thing - screen included. I'd highly recommend it.
as otterbox is bulky and heavy, you can try the lifeproof, it works as well as the otterbox

Lifeproof cases are too expensive for me to swing right now (jobless), but I'm glad to hear they work well.