What's new

Best case?

I use an otterbox on th clip for the week at work, but use a Spec with a Moshi removable screen protector for the weekends -this case slips easily into and out of my pocket, provides great WEEKEND protection and looks great.

I've had an Xtrucase for 6 months now and it's been a wonderful experience for me and their product is beautiful.

The only thing I don't like about the Defender is the rubber on the bottom, the flap that you open up to put your USB into, never fully snaps back into place. I've only had it a couple weeks and I fear that soon enough it won't attempt to close at all. Otherwise yes I adore my Plum Otterbox Defender.

If you're anything like me and extremely hard on iPhones, I would suggest buying a LifeProof case off of ebay. I have broken 4 of the OtterBox Defender series cases, and quite frankly, just tired of sending them in to get a new one each time. The Lifeproof case is easy to take out of my pants pocket, and no worries if you're anywhere in the south with everyday temps about 100 and having to worry about sweat. Had a buddy that got accused of having his phone "water damaged" due to condensation building up inside his case being inside his pocket and sweating. Just my thoughts....
Just got an iphone amd what would be the best case for me
I want

Fullcoverage besides the front
Not very grippy like easyto pulloutof jeans
Ascess to all the buttons (verizon)
Thanks

Just purchased a new real tree camo defender tonite. I love it so far! I like how it's easier to pull outta ur pocket then the older otter boxes and it feels more heavy duty. I work construction so I know it's gonna be tested

All of my flaps are 100%. If you think they don't work right or might be damaged contact otterbox...they will replace it.

Yeah I know they will... I may do it someday. For now I don't feel like taking the trouble to send it in I guess. My boyfriend and his mom both have Otterboxes too and their flaps are really worn out and stretched out. I take as much care of my case as possible.

I havent received my replacement yet but if I do have to send it back it won't be until my new one arrives. If that helps any.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also have a lifeproof case. If you get any scratch or anything on it they will replace it for you. The best I have ever had. It's Been dropped many times. Very protected. Easy to hold.

Get a case that you like the look and feel of. If you're "hard" on your iPhone you need to seriously consider getting the best protection available ...... Get the replacement warranty from Apple. If you drop it in the can, they give you a new one. If you get dust in it, they give you a new one. If you break the screen, they give you a new one. I can't say enough about Apple as a company they've never let me down even when they should have just said "sir your dog bit your daughters iPod"

I've had many cases that claim to be the best at..... I purchased the Apple's warranty for my iPhone and iPad and don't ever worry about accidentally damaging either one. I have a MeeMojo case on both and believe they make the most unique cases available (and affordable considering their not plastic or rubber) I've dropped my phone many times and my kids use the iPad all the time outside flying the Quad Coptor Drone. I know they've dropped the iPad a few times.

My advice basically get the warranty from Apple and then hunt for the coolest case you like!

Mophie ,lifeproof, otterbox. I have The hybrid otterbox forget the name but I love it! Trim and protection:)
I have 23 iPhone cases and the three above are my favs

Sketch cases are good too and incipio...
Right now using My mophie and loving it..

There are so many different kinds cases for iphone in the market,the flip-open case,purse style case,silicone case.....I like the aluminum cases the most,no dust,no deformation,no sign effect...LOL...