What's new

Best case?

I dont keep it in my pocket .. Us ladies have purses for this but it's great. I got a few other including that Monsta case and they are all fun but I still go back to my otterbox most often.

Thin Edge is the world’s slimmest frame case for iPhone 4. It provides stylish protection while just adding 1mm in thickness to the sides of the iPhone. It protects the edges of the iPhone by protruding slightly above the front screen and back. One more crucial benefit of iPhone 4 cases that you may well not have thought of is style and individuality. The Apple iPhone 4 itself is a stylish and sexy phone, but since there are only black & white versions accessible, they all look the same. A cell phone case can be a really eye catching and attractive accessory and can express your individual style and personality.

Hi friends....They are fantastic except lint gets stuck at the edges, but that's really nothing. That thing took a beating and when I replaced it I had serious nicks and gouges in the invishield material. When I peeled it off, I was pleasantly surprised- The back of my phone and the screen were still perfect................

thanks for share with us.........

best regards...

kumkum

After 18 days, I finally received my cases from Eachsupplier

Moderation Notice:​ This post has been edited by IPF staff in accordance with the Forum Rules, No external links.

My wife got the Vapor Comp in red and I got the Vapor Pro white edition. The Comp packaging is like you would see on an accessory hanger at the store while the Pro came in a nice box with a carrying case as well.

My first impression is that they really look nice and they are pretty light. The quality seems to be there. The Vapor Comp fits perfectly, but the Vapor Pro was a little snug. The Comp came with a silver blackish screwdriver and the Pro came with a silver screw driver. The screws on the Comp are shorter and wider, while the screws on the Pro are longer and thinner so the screw drivers are not interchangeable. There is no obvious sign of signal or GPS lost on either case on the iPhone 4 or 4s.

I decided not to use the back covers or the clear front ones, since I feel that it takes away from the design of the iPhone. My only issue is that the Vapor Pro makes the phone a little wider to grip so that is something to get used too.

Now for the pictures. My wife is the black iPhone 4 and mine is the white iPhone 4s.

Vapor Comp in red
2011-12-16_185059_PAS_7335.jpg

2011-12-16_185149_PAS_7338.jpg

2011-12-16_194630_DSC_7406.jpg

2011-12-16_194753_DSC_7410.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I still love my racecase from racecaseusa. I ended up buying the new titanium color so now I have the blue and ti color to rotate. I guess it just varies from person to person.

A couple of things to note: No hardware necessary. It goes on or off in seconds for weird docking situations and the back cover is integrated.

Last edited:
I had a otterbox and about 6 months ago switched to the 100% waterproof lifeproofe case. A bit pricy but the best case ever. Smaller. Slides I and out of your pocket without hanging on anything better sound than otter and 100% waterproof. I have filmed video 6' under water with it!!

I really wanna try a life proof!! Here is my latest commuter case now I have one in black and another in purple ... I also have two defenders (2 iPhones) black n white.
44257cf8-cc13-a466.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• $ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330367476.326011.jpg
    $ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330367476.326011.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 482