What's new

Best App For Streaming TV

mdj282828

Reaction score
What is the best (free or paid) app for the Verizon Iphone for streaming tv shows? I have heard good things about Crackle, tv.com & Joost and wasn't sure which was the best or if there was anything better?

Thanks

What is the best (free or paid) app for the Verizon Iphone for streaming tv shows? I have heard good things about Crackle, tv.com & Joost and wasn't sure which was the best or if there was anything better?

Thanks

Crackle is pretty good but it doesn't have any new material and youre required to look at ads every now and then. Another great one is hbo go if you happen to have hbo. it's basically a on demand service. i like it, they have some great documentaries.

What about Hulu Plus or Netflix has anyone tried? I know you need a subscription is it worth it?

I can't speak on behalf of the other apps, but I do have HULU and Netflix.

HULU is pretty good and has recent shows that just aired for some major networks. You do have to watch adds every 15 minutes. That doesn't bother me though because the adds are only about a minute long at max.

Netflix is ok. It has tons of movies but only releases a few newer movies online for streaming video.

I am not %100 sure but I think they both have a free two week free trial so you can test them out. Just be sure to remember to cancel your subscription if you don't want it.

Tweaker.ET said:
I can't speak on behalf of the other apps, but I do have HULU and Netflix.

HULU is pretty good and has recent shows that just aired for some major networks. You do have to watch adds every 15 minutes. That doesn't bother me though because the adds are only about a minute long at max.

Netflix is ok. It has tons of movies but only releases a few newer movies online for streaming video.

I am not %100 sure but I think they both have a free two week free trial so you can test them out. Just be sure to remember to cancel your subscription if you don't want it.

Oh I forgot Netflix and hulu. Netflix offers a 30 day trial

I've been using Netflix on my iPhone for ambout 6 months now. I love it. It's perfect to watch shows while working out on my elliptical.

I also want to say, it works best when connected to WiFi as opposed when I try to use in car while traveling, etc.

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Candace said:
I've been using Netflix on my iPhone for ambout 6 months now. I love it. It's perfect to watch shows while working out on my elliptical.

I also want to say, it works best when connected to WiFi as opposed when I try to use in car while traveling, etc.

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do the same thing! It makes the time go buy so much quicker.

George1988 said:
How do u get the netflix app? Been on app store n it shows netflix que manager n all that but can't find find the app to watch tv n movies???? Cheers

Netflix might not be avail be in your country.