What's new

Bejeweled stops

moutonja

Reaction score
Why is it after I did jailbreak bejeweled comes up when I press on it and then shuts down???!! Tried deleting and reloading several times.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

You probably have a tweak or app that doesn't cooperate with it. I was having the same problem with dice and words with friends. I went thru and removed the last we tweaks I had done and all went back to normal.

It could be the framework of the app, I have had issues with apps jailbroken and non-jailbroken and have found out that it was the framework of the app. If it is the framework, then you should try and report it to the developers for a fix and if it isn't...

Many thanks,
Software

Thanks for the reply. I will try and remove the tweaks until it works. I know the direct TV app won't let jailbroken devices work so I thought that might be it.

I use the DirecTV app on my jailbroken i5. I am using a jailbreak detection hack from the app "Flex" but I think xCon also works on DirecTV. Bejeweled doesn't have jailbreak detection though. I've never had a problem with it. Typically the only apps that have jailbreak detection are apps that could potentially breach services if the device is jailbroken such as Banking applications and Television providers.

Well I figured out that for some reason with the 2UNIque theme in place Bejeweled doesn't work for some reason but when I turn it off in Winter board it works again. Weird. I installed the Xcon from Cydia but my direct TV app still shows jailbreak error. Do you have to do something else other than install Xcon to make it work?