What's new

BBM for iPhone

I still like Yahoo Messenger because you can talk to anyone with a smartphone and internet access.

so how does this work? i mean since you say its lik bbm, does that mean i get my own PIN and can add my friends that are using blackberry's?

If your talking about whatsapp you friends will need to D/L it on their BB before you can add them. I just like it because it has all the good messaging features + video and audio messaging.

well, i meant any of these "bbm-like" apps in general. honestly i dont see the purpose of getting a 3rd party messaging app if the blackberry user on the other end needs it also. if thats the case, y not stick with texting? or aim? or meebo, etc.

i guess im asking if there is an indeed bbm app for iphone users, so we can just add a bb pin and just chat with them.

That is impossible and will never happen as Blackberry PINs are proprietary and you need Blackberry service from RIM as all Blackberry Messenger is carried through RIMs own server architecture and does not even go through your cell phone carrier.