What's new

BBM for iPhone

thedunn805

Reaction score
Theres an app called kik messenger, its like BBM but it works with iPhone, Blackberry, and Android, it's really really cool!

Oki, i get it now i think, BlackBerry Messenger?

Ahr, posted too late, lol

really,love to try...
banner.png

It's ok, I used it when I had my blackberry. Aside from sending text you can also send voice messages.

so how does this work? i mean since you say its lik bbm, does that mean i get my own PIN and can add my friends that are using blackberry's?

so how does this work? i mean since you say its lik bbm, does that mean i get my own PIN and can add my friends that are using blackberry's?

If your talking about whatsapp you friends will need to D/L it on their BB before you can add them. I just like it because it has all the good messaging features + video and audio messaging.

If your talking about whatsapp you friends will need to D/L it on their BB before you can add them. I just like it because it has all the good messaging features + video and audio messaging.

well, i meant any of these "bbm-like" apps in general. honestly i dont see the purpose of getting a 3rd party messaging app if the blackberry user on the other end needs it also. if thats the case, y not stick with texting? or aim? or meebo, etc.

i guess im asking if there is an indeed bbm app for iphone users, so we can just add a bb pin and just chat with them.

whatsapp is also very good, i paid for it

and i wish there was a bbm app!