What's new

Bbm for iphone

gr3g

Reaction score
Hi. Is there blackberry messenger for iphone? I dont want whats app or viber or etc2

Maybe some people have got the copy of it on their Iphone.
But if their is one. You will not be able to use it, Because for BBM you need a Blackbery Factory Code. Which you cannot get on Iphone.
Maybe Iphone can create an app called ''ICHAT''

Thanx all. So all the bbm messenger for iphone in youtube is fake?

gr3g said:
Thanx all. So all the bbm messenger for iphone in youtube is fake?

Yes it is. Theres a app called live profile that acts like bbm and uses pins.

No. In ios5 you'll get something similar called imessage.

Yep. When iOS 5 comes out you will be able to text any iPhone/pod/pad for free over 3G or wifi. It integrates with the normal text app you have now and will automatically send the message via iMessage if it's possible...

gaz6076 said:
Yep. When iOS 5 comes out you will be able to text any iPhone/pod/pad for free over 3G or wifi. It integrates with the normal text app you have now and will automatically send the message via iMessage if it's possible...

+1...

''Imessage'' The new version of BBM but for Iphone!
IOS5 Cannot wait :)

so can liveprofile connect with bbm?

iMessage is great! i couldn't use it really becuase nobody i knew had iOS 5

gr3g said:
so can liveprofile connect with bbm?

No It can't directly connect to bbm. But it's available in the blackberry app world. You can connect with your bb friends through that both devices need to have it installed.

Nothing will connect to bbm, however you can try other apps that do cross platforms like WhatsApp is one of them.

Hi. Is there blackberry messenger for iphone? I dont want whats app or viber or etc2

You can try "youlu" app from the app store, your correspondents also need to have it install on their devices, youlu is a multi-platform messenger app.

i heard some rumors that bbm will be available on android, is that true?

i heard some rumors that bbm will be available on android, is that true?

No BBM is not available on Android or the iPhone. Android has an app called Gtalk and the iPhone will have an app called iMessage. iMessage is not available yet it will come with the next iOS update to iOS 5.0.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk