What's new

Battey life fixed by itself on 4s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
WiFi is turned off, and I have everything being pushed through notifications through banners. Does that make a big difference though?



I'll just keep retrying to run the battery down and let it go a few cycles and see what happens. I don't feel like doing all of that work. Once my battery dies, I'm putting the phone on the charger and going to bed (2:01AM here) so the phone will be on more than 20 minutes after being charged is that okay?



I didn't see where I had the choice of setting it to fetch hourly. Only in mail is where I saw that option.



iPhoneTibster said:
WiFi is turned off, and I have everything being pushed through notifications through banners. Does that make a big difference though?



Only use the ones through notification that you cannot live with out, that eats up your battery too.

Here is my usage for today

Attachments

• $image-1915740499.jpg
    $image-1915740499.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 401
sekelani said:
Here is my usage for today

And you still complaint about the battery? That's a decent usage as much as you post/used the phone :p

In not complaining. Here is my last update before my phone dies

Attachments

• $image-2517994087.jpg
    $image-2517994087.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 376
Turned off every notification except for mail, Facebook, messages, reminders, game center, weather, and stocks. I'm at 13 minutes usage/standby with 99% battery.



This is much better.
Two hours and 45 minutes usage..nevermind.



Attachments

• $image-541417039.jpg
    $image-541417039.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 376
Last edited:
iPhoneTibster said:
This is much better.
Two hours and 45 minutes usage..nevermind.



Told you. Just carry on having a full cycle of charging.

iPhoneTibster said:
Update:



Do you see an improvement in your battery life since you made your iPhone die and charge it fully ?

Status
Not open for further replies.