What's new

Battey life fixed by itself on 4s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sekelani

Reaction score
Okay guys just thought I should let you know that my battery life has fixed itself.
Got 9hours 40minutes of usage and 13hours of stand by.
This is not a thread of repetition. Just something I have noticed today. Period.
Cheers

iPhoneTibster said:
How did it fix itself? Mine is still crappy! :(



Well. It just did. I have had my phone for a week now. What I kept on doing is run it down completely and charge it. It Fiona bout ten full cycle charges( run your battery down till it dies, then charge it again) to fix it and I did a restore and turned iCloud off. And reset my mail to manual on push notification. That's it.

Yep. I set mine to manual. Plus I saw my usage and diagnostic section. My mail was crashing a lot and caused battery life to deteriorate.

I have wrecked of 10hours and 15 minutes and 13hours stand by. 1% left and I'm typing lol

Beaten the record lol instead of wrecked lol

once every hour? Either way, I could NEVER live with this. My Android phone has instant email notification and I would expect the same from my Iphone. Anything less than this could be a big problem for me in business. I struggled to give up the blackberry for this very reason.

I have 19hours 45minutes of stand by and 10hours 15minutes of usage. Major improvement.

So if I run my battery down enough, the battery will fix itself? Do I have to make it die, or do I run it down to 20% then charge it?



iPhoneTibster said:
So if I run my battery down enough, the battery will fix itself? Do I have to make it die, or do I run it down to 20% then charge it?



Make it die completely. Give it a couple of tries. Maybe even up till ten. Mine tool a while.

make it die completely,keep repeating the process

Made it die once. Got about 4 hours and 40 minutes on standby and usage. Just took it off of the charger, and in 30 seconds, lost 1% so now it's down to 99%. I'll keep repeating.



iPhoneTibster said:
Made it die once. Got about 4 hours and 40 minutes on standby and usage. Just took it off of the charger, and in 30 seconds, lost 1% so now it's down to 99%. I'll keep repeating.



Yeah I was getting those figures. Okay listen to this. When the symbol on your battery on your phone turns into a battery image that's when you know it's 100% charged. Leave your phone on the the charger for an extra 20minutes when it says 100% until you see the battery image on the far left part of your screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.