What's new

Battery life question

tim56

Reaction score
Hi
How many days should your battery last you on a full charge? Is there anything in settings you can a just to make it last longer? I had my iPhone 6 plus charging and it was fully charge at 5:00pm to %100 now it's 12:30am and its at %82 is that normal? This is what I have bin doing. on Facebook one the Internet and texting with some friends but after I am done with those programs I close them out. Thank you

So far my battery has been lasting about a day and half normal use, so your usage looks bang on the money...

Hi
How many days should your battery last you on a full charge? Is there anything in settings you can a just to make it last longer? I had my iPhone 6 plus charging and it was fully charge at 5:00pm to %100 now it's 12:30am and its at %82 is that normal? This is what I have bin doing. on Facebook one the Internet and texting with some friends but after I am done with those programs I close them out. Thank you

Did you play games or watch videos or go through the web during this time? If yes, it really pretty good battery

The iPhone 6 plus has the highest capacity battery ever installed in an iPhone. Even taking into consideration the large screen size we should see considerably greater battery life for all types of use compared to the iPhone 5s and earlier. Mine arrives in less than two days when I'll be able to check it out first hand.

Hi Matkaka

Once in a great while I may Watch tv show or movie on Netflix or Hulu plus or crackle. or use my sling box to watch my tv home when I am not home. I use my iPhone 6 plus mostly use the Internet Facebook and text with some of my friends. It's 12:14am right now I am at %18

I do more texting and Internet than anything else. Seems like I average about 20% loss per every 4 hrs use

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423185432.183070.jpg

Is this good battery life I took it out the charger this morning around 4:50am and it around 5:18pm and I have 25% left

Remember that battery life is affected by screen brightness as well. Your performance will vary, for example, with use indoors versus outdoors since you'll need more brightness to overcome the effects of the ambient light.
YMMV

View attachment 18231

Is this good battery life I took it out the charger this morning around 4:50am and it around 5:18pm and I have 25% left
How do you get that dark theme? Is it a JB thing? Looks great. I wish it were an option. Invert colors and the other options Apple offers are horrible.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5