What's new

Battery Drain 4.2.8 on IP 4

Here is mine after all I have done, check above posts for details
0839ba40.jpg

How can you upgrade to the newest version 4.3? Also on battery draining if u turn the location off does that mean that if something happened to ur iPhone 4 and u needed to find your phone that you can't?

How can you upgrade to the newest version 4.3? Also on battery draining if u turn the location off does that mean that if something happened to ur iPhone 4 and u needed to find your phone that you can't?

Don't off the off the hole location system, but go into the location setting and turn off location service for those apps which really do not need to use that service.

bab2010 said:
Yes mophie juice pack does extend the battery life. It doesn't do anything special on the battery, it's just a case with an external battery in it. When you runing out of juice on the iPhone battery, you turn on a switcher on the mophie juice pack and it will recharge your battery till full charge. It's good to have the mophie case when you know that you will be out for days and will bit have a change to connect your phone to a power source.

I have the juice pack air by mophie and it's easily one of the best purchases I have made for my iPhone no doubt... When the case and phone are fully charged you may go two days or more not charging! It's great!

Sent from my iPad using iPF.net

bab2010 said:
Yes mophie juice pack does extend the battery life. It doesn't do anything special on the battery, it's just a case with an external battery in it. When you runing out of juice on the iPhone battery, you turn on a switcher on the mophie juice pack and it will recharge your battery till full charge. It's good to have the mophie case when you know that you will be out for days and will bit have a change to connect your phone to a power source.

I have the juice pack air by mophie and it's easily one of the best purchases I have made for my iPhone no doubt... When the case and phone are fully charged you may go two days or more not charging! It's great!

Sent from my iPad using iPF.net

That's correct. Everything depending on how u use your phone. You can even go 4 to 5 days without recharging the phone using your while USB cable if you only receive/make calls SMS.

Update- I updated to 4.2.9 today and my signal and data is no longer spotty and my battery life seems to be back to normal.

Ever since 4.2.8 I have also been having problems with my data, it was always showing o instead of 3G while I was at work and would barley work, now it is back to always showing 3G and data is working great.

Update- I updated to 4.2.9 today and my signal and data is no longer spotty and my battery life seems to be back to normal.

Ever since 4.2.8 I have also been having problems with my data, it was always showing o instead of 3G while I was at work and would barley work, now it is back to always showing 3G and data is working great.

In a way or another, it means that the latest iOS didn't just prevent jailbreaking but also fixed some system bugs. I'm on the 4.3.4 and I haven't noticed any change since except the fact that I can't untether jailbreak it. I've been on it a while now and battery drop 12% per hour on EDGE and 10% per hour on wifi.

Black F.U iPhone 4 with stock iOS 4.3.4.

Do you know this for a fact? Or is it just an assumption?

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Update on battery. After working 12 hours and being able to use my phone since data actually works now. Battery was at 70% when I got home where it has been around 30 to 40%

Update on battery. After working 12 hours and being able to use my phone since data actually works now. Battery was at 70% when I got home where it has been around 30 to 40%

You having a good battery there, awesome.