What's new

Battery Drain 4.2.8 on IP 4

I was looking up stuff does the mophie juice pack really extended your battery life? Does anyone have one for iPhone 4?

mbaverizon said:
wow!!! i leave for work with a 100% for 6 hours, i text a little, play a game for a little bit, make a call for about 10-15 minutes on break,check emails and when i leave i have anywhere from 87%-92% battery left!!

That is some exceptional battery life. At the end of the day I'm usually around 65%. I still consider this to be very good. Much better than any other phone I've used.

I was looking up stuff does the mophie juice pack really extended your battery life? Does anyone have one for iPhone 4?

Yes mophie juice pack does extend the battery life. It doesn't do anything special on the battery, it's just a case with an external battery in it. When you runing out of juice on the iPhone battery, you turn on a switcher on the mophie juice pack and it will recharge your battery till full charge. It's good to have the mophie case when you know that you will be out for days and will bit have a change to connect your phone to a power source.

Ok thank you bab it is expensive I wanted to make sure :)

I keep getting mixed answers I have asked Verizon about the battery how it last 4-5 hours they said to go to apple I asked radioshack they said that's not normal but when u call apple they said that's normal?? I haven't been near a apple store I even went into AT&T for advice lol I'm on 4.28 version I just want the right answer :/

Hello! I'm new to the site.
I have the black 16gb Iphone4 with verizon. Only about 2 weeks old, and i get about 8-9hrs usage time with a day and a half standby time. Bluetooth, notifications, location services are all off. I mostly text, hardly call, and somewhat on the web using my wifi at home. Is that normal?
Thanks! I plan to be on this forum more often.

Also im on 4.2.8

I have the black 16gb Iphone4 with verizon. Only about 2 weeks old, and i get about 8-9hrs usage time with a day and a half standby time. Bluetooth, notifications, location services are all off. I mostly text, hardly call, and somewhat on the web using my wifi at home. Is that normal?

Also im on 4.2.8

You have a very good battery life.

Also im on 4.2.8

What is the average battery life on these phones? Cuz i hear people going on 2 or 3 days till next charge.

Also im on 4.2.8

What is the average battery life on these phones? Cuz i hear people going on 2 or 3 days till next charge.

Yes you can also go 2 days or 3 days with your battery life with a usage time near to 10h. I go 3 days with my phone but my usage time is about 15h with a light usage.

Been searching for a thread on this but to no avail... Ok does the greenpois0n rc 6.1 final work on VZ iPhone 4 iOS 4.2.8????? I don't wanna snowbreeze if I can help it...

Been searching for a thread on this but to no avail... Ok does the greenpois0n rc 6.1 final work on VZ iPhone 4 iOS 4.2.8????? I don't wanna snowbreeze if I can help it...

What about redsnow?