What's new

Badges problem when having two same apps (plist Editor Pro)

Villagepeople

Reaction score
Well, I read a tutorial about how to modify the Info.plist to be able to have one app twice! it is not like a shortcut, it is like having the same app twice installed in the iphone, and it works great. However, when I use the copy of the app, instead of a badge to appear on it when someones talks to me, it will appear on the original app instead of in the duplicate, any ideas in how to fix this? If you need more information please just tell me

Last edited:
No I have no clue how to make the badge appear on the duplicate one, but question is: why will you want to duplicate the apps in your home screen?

Hi im sorry I was busy and couldnt answer thanks for the answer. Well my sister and I share and iPod and there are several apps we both use like chat sites and facebook etc. and I finally found a guide about how to create two same apps but the only problem i am having is that one, hope someone can help :)

Ah I see... Well I can't help you with this one, and I hope someone here will be able to provide you with assistance.

Thank you, I hope that too because I have tried changing the executable name as well as folder name, but no luck u.u maybe someone could help me tomorrow when more people are online(x