What's new

Back and forth to home screen?

jkoerner

Reaction score
I just got my 5. I seem to spend alot of time going back and forth to the home screen. It happens with all the clipping apps I use, like pocket, readability, evernote. T here may be no way to avoid that, but alot of things end up in safari, and I can't seem to ever escape without first going out to the home screen. I know how to close each of the open browser pages, but I end up with a blank page. Is there something I'm missing here?

Are you talking about switching between apps?

Quickly double press the home button on your phone...a list of your recently used applications will show up at the bottom. Scroll from left to right and pick which one you want to switch to.

You can do this from any screen and any app.

Configuring the 'activator' tweak may be of some use !

This is very much what I am referring to; now I have to take up some issues with the programmers of the underlying apps themselves.

What praytell is the "activator" tweak??

What praytell is the "activator" tweak??

ME TOO !
Like you I am new to the iPhone...and I honestly am not a bit trilled with the darn thing..seems like I can't shift from 1st to 3rd or even down shift with it... I have 5 more days to return it (35 buck restocking charge) BUT my major complaint is the keyboard...

Bob G

The best thing on the iPhone is the keyboard. I had the galaxy s3 before and that was the reason to change it and with springtomize installed you can change everything.

Thanks; someone pointed out to me that I could double click the start button and go to the active underlying apps without closing the main app window that was already opened.