What's new

Awaiting i6 release

lockswil

Reaction score
No doubt! I am currently using an iPhone 4 and am looking forward to the larger format & biometrics

That will be a nice upgrade for you from iPhone 4.

That's one hell of an upgrade.. You will love the speed difference

thats going to be relative to users needs ;).

i'm still using my 4S 32, and tbh it is absolutely fine for my needs which are mainly for my business. i just think it is so hard for Apple to really beat having lived through windows phones, i don't play games or watch video on it, SIRI for me was not worth the move up from the 4, never dials who i ruddy ask it to :(.

My battery is getting fairly tired now so the new i6 might tempt me, and be a halfway option between keeping my ipad 2 or going for the air. just i prefer the 4 & 4s case and screen size, not overly bulky in my pocket even when fitted with a bumper, so i will be dragging my feet for some time yet :).

I wonder will Apple pull the same stunt with bringing out a 6s & then a 6C?

thats going to be relative to users needs ;).

i'm still using my 4S 32, and tbh it is absolutely fine for my needs which are mainly for my business. i just think it is so hard for Apple to really beat having lived through windows phones, i don't play games or watch video on it, SIRI for me was not worth the move up from the 4, never dials who i ruddy ask it to :(.

My battery is getting fairly tired now so the new i6 might tempt me, and be a halfway option between keeping my ipad 2 or going for the air. just i prefer the 4 & 4s case and screen size, not overly bulky in my pocket even when fitted with a bumper, so i will be dragging my feet for some time yet :).

I wonder will Apple pull the same stunt with bringing out a 6s & then a 6C?

Even though my 5s is PERFECT for my needs and wants, I find myself trying to convince myself why I don't need a iPhone 6.

I'm also very excited to see the new iPhone 6! It will be an amazing feeling to hold it in my hands for the first time.