What's new

Auto call recording in iPhone SE

sahsonia2

Reaction score
Hi All,
I was an android user. Previously I installed an app in my android which used to record my incoming & outgoing call automatically. I didn't need to press any button to start call recording. Now I'm using iPhone & searching for similar app .Do we have similar thing for iPhone?

I'm from India. I'm using iOS 11.4.1

Thanks,
Sonia

Not for the iPhone. Also, in some jurisdictions such call recording is illegal unless both parties consent to it in advance.

See this is an old thread. Just wanted to say that I just saw several such apps in the App Store, so it looks as if recording of calls on the iPhone is possible.

See this is an old thread. Just wanted to say that I just saw several such apps in the App Store, so it looks as if recording of calls on the iPhone is possible.
Maybe possible but not legal in most jurisdictions.

You will also find that most, if not all of the call-recording apps require a subscription (usually expensive) to work.
I have a small Olympus recorder which I use with their special earpiece/microphone which records conversations perfectly adequately.
Of course I would always inform the other party first that the call is being recorded, as the UK is one of the countries where you must disclose it beforehand.