What's new

Recording incoming and outgoing telephone calls

zemog129

Reaction score
I'm a new member and had a question if anybody knows of a app that will allow Recording incoming and outgoing telephone calls and save them to your phone. I have a 4S Iphone

You can only do that if you are jailbroken.

Very New to all this. How do I make it jailbroken?:iphone4vert:

Businesses have to ask now (legally) before they record any conversation, that is probably true to personal calls as well. I've heard :) of people using iTalk to record on their iPhone while recording a speaker...as far as jail-breaking is concerned, Apple doesn't like that kind of thing, and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone that didn't care if they brick their iPhone, but you can use Google to find out more.

Jail breaking won't brick your phone. It's a perfectly safe and legal way to modify your phone so that you have complete and total access to your iPhone's system. Just so that is out of the way...

Now, I cant help with the recording calls question, but have a look at this link to answer the jail breaking question: http://www.iphoneforums.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15928

Then, depending on which type of phone you have, we have a whole bunch of tutorials over in the jail breaking section of this forum that'll guide you through jail breaking, should you choose to do it. There's a lot there, so have a snack and a beverage ready and get comfortable before you start... :)

Marilyn

spoken like a super-moderator, much appreciated. I'm real careful doing the jail break thing, if they've perfected it, that's great. Great advice-love your av Mickey!

Since we are on the subject, and obviously successful at it, could you give a few advantages to doing this, other than recording?