What's new

AT&T Unlocking service

Yor case has been closed and the request has been denied unfortunately due to the fact that your IMEI does not need the requirements of completing the contract with AT&T.

Thank you for taking the time to e-mail AT&T.

AT&T will unlock an iPhone under the following circumstances:
• The person requesting the unlock is a current AT&T customer or a former AT&T customer who can provide the phone number or account number for their account.
• The iPhone was designed for use on AT&T’s network; all contract obligations, including any term commitment, associated with the device to be unlocked have been fully satisfied
• The iPhone has not been reported lost or stolen.

Also, current customer accounts must be in good standing with no past-due amount or unpaid balance and has been active for at least sixty (60) days. Former customer account may be eligible for unlocking so long as they owe AT&T no Early Termination Fee or other unpaid balance.

**AT&T will unlock an iPhone for an active and deployed member of the military who is a current AT&T customer in good standing and is able to provide AT&T with deployment verification; and for a person who purchased the iPhone from an authorized location at the 'no commitment' price and can provide proof of purchase.

Hi

I was denied too

spacer.gif
[FONT=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Thank you for contacting AT&T Customer Care about unlocking your iPhone.[/SIZE][/FONT]
spacer.gif
[FONT=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]We are unable to complete your request at this time due to the following reason:[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][SIZE=-1] - No valid current or former mobile/account number associated with request.

Please click the following link for AT&T's General Eligibility Requirements for Unlocking iPhone.
[/SIZE][/FONT]
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
Thank you for your inquiry.
Sincerely,
The AT&T Customer Care Team

The Link is AT&T Wireless- What are the eligibility requirements for unlocking iPhone?he Link says

Former customers will be allowed five (5) unlocks per former account so long as they owe AT&T no Early Termination Fee or other unpaid balance.

Now I have completed all my obligations then why the hell they denied my request

Thanks
Pramod