What's new

AT&T Unlocking service

Any email from them yet? I was suppose to receive mine yesterday but still haven't received it yet.

No I don't get any I am still waiting even tho I have unlock my iPhone 4 I don't have to be using the gevey sim anymore

I called them just few minutes ago. This time finally someone sensible answered my call. Apparently my case hasn't even been touched yet for the past 9 days. The guys said there are thousand of cases regarding the unlock that's why it's taking so long. Told me to call back on Friday and ask about it again.
I don't have much hopes now, I mean 9 days and they haven't even bothered starting working on my case yet :/

Yeah. I'll probably call them on Saturday and then give up.

It took me 3 weeks from the first call to AT&T to get a confirmation E mail from them, that my Iphone has been unlocked. So be patiente guys, It's very crowded at AT&T these days.

It's been exactly 2 weeks for me today. And I had lost hope after calling them thrice with no positive response. But now you have given me hope lol. I'll wait patiently for one more week now.

Bear in mind, that I called them immediately after they have announced the unlocking service, actually the day after, so I was one of the first that called an got that famous case no. I can just imagine how many requests they have today. Good luck any way.