What's new

AT&T Has Started Removing Unlimited Plans For Jailbroken Tethering

Aren't there other tethering apps available besides MYFI?

Would they circumnavigate around AT&T's detection?

PDA Net requires them to run further packet analysis for detection. Someone switching to it would be simply delaying the inevitable.

Skull One said:
PDA Net requires them to run further packet analysis for detection. Someone switching to it would be simply delaying the inevitable.

Yeah they will get you sooner or later

ok well then how would u suggest I find out roughly how much data I use on my pc? I'm paying Comcast $50 bux a month for internet service. I'm thinking of cutting those fools out of the loop and just adding the 15$ to my already $30 I pay for data. I am on the unlimited plan, (AT&T), and understand this would be forfeited. I use very little data on the phone now. They say it will be 4mb with tethering allowed, right? Is this enough to use on my pc?

I do not watch movies or play online games but I look at a little, (an hour or so), youtube every evening. Everything else is the norm...email and forums and browsing..

OJsakila said:
ok well then how would u suggest I find out roughly how much data I use on my pc? I'm paying Comcast $50 bux a month for internet service. I'm thinking of cutting those fools out of the loop and just adding the 15$ to my already $30 I pay for data. I am on the unlimited plan, (AT&T), and understand this would be forfeited. I use very little data on the phone now. They say it will be 4mb with tethering allowed, right? Is this enough to use on my pc?

I do not watch movies or play online games but I look at a little, (an hour or so), youtube every evening. Everything else is the norm...email and forums and browsing..

Umm well ask comcast for a detailed data bill cause your limited to 500gb a month for Internet with comcast and 4mb is not enough for your computer I was looking at the tear drop plans and they show you what exactly you can use on your phone but other than that I know 4mb isn't enough they also have it where you can get a wireless modem for you computer from Att