What's new

AT&T Has Started Removing Unlimited Plans For Jailbroken Tethering

iCrank said:
Youre welcome. And Verizon will find a way to screw us over as well

Well they have already started on new customers with these data prices. It's ridiculous. Pretty soon they'll want to take our unlimited plans away when it's time to upgrade our phones..

iPhone 4 16Gb 4.2.8 (jbme 3.0)

darkstar2007 said:
Well they have already started on new customers with these data prices. It's ridiculous. Pretty soon they'll want to take our unlimited plans away when it's time to upgrade our phones..

If they put me on a tiered plan I don't know what I'd do...:) I don't even pay for my 3G on my iPad. My brother brought me this iPad and he has it on the unlimited plan. But I barely use it unless I'm out of the house. So basically if I get tiered I'll be a goner both ways.

iCrank said:
If they put me on a tiered plan I don't know what I'd do...:) I don't even pay for my 3G on my iPad. My brother brought me this iPad and he has it on the unlimited plan. But I barely use it unless I'm out of the house.

Wow that was nice of your brother. If sprint got the iPhone and Verizon tried to shove me into tiered plans I'd swap carriers in a heartbeat!

darkstar2007 said:

They can't even if you upgrade as long as you keep the same plan my grandma has had the same plan for like 4 years and they changed the plans almost every year

Oh they can take it away if your contract is up. They're usually nice enough to keep your plan when it's upgrade time. They have been with me at least. I'm just saying it could be possible. :D

csdalton said:
They can't even if you upgrade as long as you keep the same plan my grandma has had the same plan for like 4 years and they changed the plans almost every year

Well your grandma got grand mothered in. It's nice for her bc she wouldn't need as much of a phone like we use. I'll give her props for holding it down though

darkstar2007 said:
Oh they can take it away if your contract is up. They're usually nice enough to keep your plan when it's upgrade time. They have been with me at least. I'm just saying it could be possible. :D

Not really when you signed up for it as long as you have your account they can't unless you wanted it changed that's what you pay for contract or not they would be seeing a lawsuit if they did that I'm sure and I've talked to main Verizon employes that say they have see plans from 4 or 5 years ago from people

iCrank said:
Well your grandma got grand mothered in. It's nice for her bc she wouldn't need as much of a phone like we use. I'll give her props for holding it down though

Well she has been getting a new upgrade every time she has one and still her plan hasn't changed

Also downing of unlimited data I think I may use 3gbs or more on it in the month

The only reason that I have found out that they are doing this is because they want everyone that doesn't use it excessively and slow everyones band width down so they turn the people that use there phones for gaming down for others that don't use it that much

csdalton said:
The only reason that I have found out that they are doing this is because they want everyone that doesn't use it excessively and slow everyones band width down so they turn the people that use there phones for gaming down for others that don't use it that much

What can you possibly be playing? Lol.

csdalton said:

Well that and lots of potential profit lost!

iPhone 4 16Gb 4.2.8 (jbme 3.0) Moderator @ iPhoneforum staff

darkstar2007 said:
Well that and lots of potential profit lost!

iPhone 4 16Gb 4.2.8 (jbme 3.0) Moderator @ iPhoneforum staff

That and the speed of being slowed down from people constantly on the phone