Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Unsure

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Who's planning on getting AppleCare+ with your iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 plus?

AppleCare+ for iPhone extends your coverage to two years from the original purchase date of your iPhone(1) and adds up to two incidents of accidental damage coverage, each subject to a service fee of $29 for screen damage, or $99 for any other damage, plus applicable tax.(2) In addition, you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts via chat or phone

JohnnyApple

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm definitely getting it. The phone is so expensive (since I buy it outright) that the idea of being out of pocket $900 really bugs me.

OP
iDan

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Does the warranty transfer if you sell the phone before the 2 years is up?

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Does the warranty transfer if you sell the phone before the 2 years is up?
Transfer your AppleCare plan
If you sell or give away your Apple device, you can also transfer the ownership of your AppleCare Protection Plan or AppleCare+ in regions that allow it. You can also transfer your AppleCare coverage plan between your own devices that are the same type of product and within 30 days of your original device purchase.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm definitely getting it. The phone is so expensive (since I buy it outright) that the idea of being out of pocket $900 really bugs me.
It's something you buy and hope you never need. I had to use it last month to get my iPhone 6 Plus replaced. It took less than 30 minutes at the store and I walked out with a new iPhone.

Last edited:

03hdfatboy

Reaction score
I'm going through apple this time, not AT&T and getting apple care. It only cost a few more dollars difference a month. It would be foolish not to get it.

Gregoris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
For me I pay up front and not X per month so the up front is hundreds more and I never end up using it so I dont bother with it any more

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
For me I pay up front and not X per month so the up front is hundreds more and I never end up using it so I dont bother with it any more
Same here, I pay upfront for my iPhone so to add Applecare on top would be too much, Also I only keep my phones for twelve months.

XDRoX

Reaction score
I got it for my 7. I always get apple care on all my apple products. Most things I buy are for my kids. My kids are all under 8 so the insurance makes sense. However, knock on wood, I've never had to use it for my kids. I have however used it myself for a dropped iPhone before.

ardchoille

Reaction score
I've never gotten the Apple Care in the past, but I may start. Given the cost and importance of a mobile phone in my life these days, it seems only logical to protect them as much as possible.

Tristan

Reaction score
I've always had apple care on my apple products, because it's not only for damage, but also tech help with your products

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most reactions