What's new

Are all 6plus iphones the same?

Yes but also there is 4GB as well.. So it's both 3G and 4G... All 4G are unlocked according to Verizon that I spoke with.

My understanding, and I could be wrong, is that the antennas are not the same and for instance AT&T LTE is not available but 3 or 4G is. But that should be sufficient.

I am not sure what you mean but I have iPhone 6 plus and Verizon. It does show VERIZON LTE as well as 3G and 4G depending on the location. Everywhere I went.. I always received LTE all the time.

Good question but did you speak with Verizon representative about it ? They are the one that can provide the best answer to your question.

Well, as you are the one with a Verizon phone maybe you are the one who needs to know what access you are getting on other networks than Verizon.

What are you talking about ? You are talking to the wrong person. I thought you are the person who asked this question. I am trying to provide the answer but now, I suggest you to asked Verizion but you say otherwise. I am confused.

Anyway, I am not the person to ask the question. Look at the page 1. He is one. I have been used Verizion for 3rd years now. I do not have a problem with it.. Not yet as far as I can tell.