What's new

Apps

csdalton

New Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2011
Messages
130
Reaction score
1
Location
Chico, CA
I have 5 pages of apps and I'm looking to fill up my sixth page of apps so any suggestions please let me know thank you
 

scottaaron

New Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2011
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Can you provide me the 5 pages of apps, will look in to that and let you know my suggestions for your sixth page.
 
OP
csdalton

csdalton

New Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2011
Messages
130
Reaction score
1
Location
Chico, CA
scottaaron said:
Can you provide me the 5 pages of apps, will look in to that and let you know my suggestions for your sixth page.

It's a lot but here it goes,
Page 1
Hanging with friends cheats
Emoji free
Idownloader
Imdb
Hanging with friends
The weather channel
Bump
Doodle buddy
Doodle jump
Cars.com
Apple store
BloonsTD4
Cartoon wars
Bofa
Battery magic
Page 2
Amazon.com
Geared 2
iBooks
Top 100 hits
Netflix
Pandora
Remote
Solitaire
Soundhound
Stupid zombie
Sunday lawn
Twi
Cube runner
Unblock me
Air penguin
Craigsphone
Page 3
eBay
Eliminate pro
Facebook
Flood-it
Flood-it 2
Fml
Fog window
Fruit ninja
Gamebattles mobile
Godfinger all-stars
Ibubble shooter
Icombat
Icopter
Idiot test 3
Blockbuster
Page 4
Iheart radio
Impossible
Paper football
Kelly blue book
Kenny chesney radio
Last.fm
Local chat
Mafia wars
Myyearbook
Monster
My Verizon
Myspace
Oil tycoon
Paper toss
Paypal
Pocket tanks
Page 5
Prison escape
Quest knight
Ragdoll blaster
Rope 'n' fly
Scoops
Skype
Tap tap
Verizon wireless store
Tic tac free
Toobz-free
Words with friends
Songify
360 live
Color splash
Cheats with friends for words
Marvel events
Page 6
iPhone forums.net
Daily horoscopes
Run, run, chicken
 
OP
csdalton

csdalton

New Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2011
Messages
130
Reaction score
1
Location
Chico, CA
csdalton said:
It's a lot but here it goes,
Page 1
Hanging with friends cheats
Emoji free
Idownloader
Imdb
Hanging with friends
The weather channel
Bump
Doodle buddy
Doodle jump
Cars.com
Apple store
BloonsTD4
Cartoon wars
Bofa
Battery magic
Page 2
Amazon.com
Geared 2
iBooks
Top 100 hits
Netflix
Pandora
Remote
Solitaire
Soundhound
Stupid zombie
Sunday lawn
Twi
Cube runner
Unblock me
Air penguin
Craigsphone
Page 3
eBay
Eliminate pro
Facebook
Flood-it
Flood-it 2
Fml
Fog window
Fruit ninja
Gamebattles mobile
Godfinger all-stars
Ibubble shooter
Icombat
Icopter
Idiot test 3
Blockbuster
Page 4
Iheart radio
Impossible
Paper football
Kelly blue book
Kenny chesney radio
Last.fm
Local chat
Mafia wars
Myyearbook
Monster
My Verizon
Myspace
Oil tycoon
Paper toss
Paypal
Pocket tanks
Page 5
Prison escape
Quest knight
Ragdoll blaster
Rope 'n' fly
Scoops
Skype
Tap tap
Verizon wireless store
Tic tac free
Toobz-free
Words with friends
Songify
360 live
Color splash
Cheats with friends for words
Marvel events
Page 6
iPhone forums.net
Daily horoscopes
Run, run, chicken

And on my home page I have Verizon navigator and find my iPhone
 
OP
csdalton

csdalton

New Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2011
Messages
130
Reaction score
1
Location
Chico, CA
iCrank said:
Nice long list...I see you're a cheater in words with friends.

Haha not all the time just when I draw blanks lol
 

djroy

New Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2011
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
csdalton said:
I have 5 pages of apps and I'm looking to fill up my sixth page of apps so any suggestions please let me know thank you

Hey, how many pages of apps will it allow you to have.. just 6?

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net
 
OP
csdalton

csdalton

New Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2011
Messages
130
Reaction score
1
Location
Chico, CA
darkstar2007 said:
Therefore 11 pages :D! Lol.

Yeah but you cant put apps on the eleventh page because it already has pre-installed apps
 

Darkstar2007

Administrator
Staff member
Joined
Mar 16, 2011
Messages
6,027
Reaction score
409
Location
On a Lake in Alabama
csdalton said:
Yeah but you cant put apps on the eleventh page because it already has pre-installed apps

Yeah you can! You can make 16 folders and stuff 12 apps a piece in them! Lol! :D!
 
Last edited:
OP
csdalton

csdalton

New Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2011
Messages
130
Reaction score
1
Location
Chico, CA
darkstar2007 said:
Yeah you can! You can make 16 folders and stuff 12 apps a piece in them! Lol! :D!

Oh wow yeah I guess so but I'm saying with out that just the apps but if your jailbroken you can make your pages and folders limitless well it'll have a limit but you'll be able to put more than that.
 
Top