What's new

Apps

csdalton said:
I'll take a look at that app

I also don't like the fact that they have a 30 second cap on here to post things I'm a fast typer and I post things fast cause I know what I have to say so it causes a problem for me at times. I understand they are trying to prevent spam but because of the people that spam everyone that doesn't has to suffer now! :(

csdalton said:
Oh wow yeah I guess so but I'm saying with out that just the apps but if your jailbroken you can make your pages and folders limitless well it'll have a limit but you'll be able to put more than that.

I know what you were trying to say lol. I just couldn't help messing with you a bit! It's all in good fun! :D!

darkstar2007 said:
I know what you were trying to say lol. I just couldn't help messing with you a bit! It's all in good fun! :D!

Yeah it is lol

darkstar2007 said:
I know what you mean by the thirty second cap. I've had that pop up on me plenty. It's aggravating, but hey it could be worse lmao!

Yeah it could I'm just saying

darkstar2007 said:
I know man :D! It'd be nice If you could disable it after you've posted a set number of times or something along those lines

Yeah or shown that your not a spammer cause I know I'm not I just like posting things a lot

darkstar2007 said:
So do I! Lol. How do you like the updated version of this app?

I love it better than before honestly still could have some improvements though

csdalton said:
I love it better than before honestly still could have some improvements though

Well I was looking forward to changing my avatar, but apparently that still doesn't work. On the app or the site.

darkstar2007 said:
Well I was looking forward to changing my avatar, but apparently that still doesn't work. On the app or the site.

Also I want to be able to upload pics straight from the app

csdalton said:
Also I want to be able to upload pics straight from the app

You can do that from the app

Go to your profile

You'll see two tabs at the bottom profile/photos

Go to the photos tab

You should see something that'll ask you to add photos (I already had photos so I just clicked on my photo album)

Then you'll see a + in the top right corner. Click it

Then it's gravy from there! I'll add screenshots

darkstar2007 said:
You can do that from the app

Go to your profile

You'll see two tabs at the bottom profile/photos

Go to the photos tab

You should see something that'll ask you to add photos (I already had photos so I just clicked on my photo album)

Then you'll see a + in the top right corner. Click it

Then it's gravy from there! I'll add screenshots

Wow I'm still getting the unable to save image error. I'm really starting to get pi**** about it. Ahhh

Attachments

• $image-1369852719.jpg
    $image-1369852719.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 59
iCrank said:
Wow I'm still getting the unable to save image error. I'm really starting to get pi**** about it. Ahhh

I can't make a custom avatar. All I was able to do was upload photos to an album. Check your pm I sent you a message earlier. Please lol.