What's new

Apps not installing on jailbroken iPhone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuzzywuzzy

Reaction score
(Before I start I wasn't sure whether to post this thread in the jailbreak topic or this one,)

Hiya,

about a few days ago I was messing around in Cydia installing different Piracy Apps, I then added a source (A Piracy Repo) and it came up with an error message, I can't remember what it said exactly but it was something about it didn't install correctly?
Anyway, I saw it had infact been added to my sources, so I went ahead and installed an Piracy App from that source, (which I probably shouldn't of done.)
So it was installing, but it got stuck on the loading screen (the one when you are installing something off Cydia and its black and white.), and it was literally on that screen for about 20 minutes, but then suddenly the apple logo appeared for about 20 seconds then it went on to a blank screen, then the apple logo came back on again and it just repeated the same thing about 4 times.
Ever since that happened, when trying to install something on Cydia, the thing with the loading screen and apple logo keeps happening, and another thing is that when I go into the App Store and try to install an app, it doesn't ask me for my Apple ID and the app doesn't appear on my home screen, but in the App Store itself it shows its installing, (that little circle with the stop icon.)

Does anybody know why any of this is happening?

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to iPhoneForums, fuzzywuzzy!

You tried to install software that would help downloading paid apps for free. This is theft, thus piracy, and not discussed on this forum. You won't receive help for your problem.

With that, this thread is closed.

It probably has something to do with the piracy apps you've tried to install. They're designed to download paid content for free. That's theft and iPhone Forums in no way supports such activities.

Our only advice is to delete that content and pay for your content.

With that, this thread is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.