What's new

Apple to hold iPhone 4 press conference this Friday

Everyone will get a free case.

Refund if you bought a Bumper.

For every iPhone 4 purchased through September 30

But. We can't make enough bumpers. So what we're going to do, is source some other cases and give users a choice of cases. And they'll be able to pick one.

Apply on Apple website starting late next week. Pick a case, zoom, we'll send it off to you. That simple.

And if you're still not happy, before or after you get a free case, you can bring your iPhone 4 back undamaged within 30 days for a full refund.

No restocking fee or anything. We want to take care of everyone. We want every user to be happy.

"Does that make sense?"

Tracking some problems with the proximity sensor, and we're working on solutions, and we'll try to get it fixed in the next software update.

White iPhone 4 shipping end of July. Quantities limited at first, ramping up.

10:51AM Apparently we missed that Jobs called that Bloomberg report mentioned earlier "total bullshit." Pretty strong...

On the PC World feed it has now been changed to crock:

Were you told earlier? A: You're referencing the Bloomberg article, and it's a total crock.

Haven't had any more problems with my ip4 than any other phone I've had through Orange here in the UK the signal's not great where I am - have had it from the first week, it's far better than the HTC Hero, which was replaced four times in a year..........

my only reception problem is being fixed by at&t with the microcell tower, but its been the same thru all my iphones,

That's a same. An increase in reception was something noted with my iphone4. The iPhone 3G and 3GS couldn't place calls inside my house due to no reception but with the iPhone4 I now get reliable reception. I always disliked the idea of paying money to better my reception which I AT&T's issue.