What's new

17 More Countries Get iPhone 4 This Friday

Maura

iPhoneForums.Net News Team
Staff member
Reaction score
retina-display1.jpg

Apple has announced this morning that the iPhone 4 will be launched in the following 17 countries this coming Friday, July 30th: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, Hong Kong, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, New Zealand, Singapore, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland. As usual, the phone will be available from Apple's retail and online stores and Apple Authorised Resellers.

The iPhone 4 is currently available in France, Germany, Japan, the UK and the US for an SRP of $199 for the 16GB model and $299 for the 32GB model. In the press release announcing the launch, Apple also says that the iPhone 4 will be launching in even more countries later in the year, which will all doubtless be announced approximately a week before release, as that seems to be the usual pattern for the iPhone 4 roll-outs.

Unsurprisingly, there's no word at all as to whether or not the iPhone 4s that will be made available in the 17 countries on Friday will have had any sort of antenna fix applied to them.

Source: Apple

will can you tell me when it's gonna be shipped to Saudi Arabia?
i heard it will take 2 months? but it's just a rumor

im so happy i am in england for the summer it meant i got it much quicker then my country will have it and sim free meant i was allowed to buy it even though being a non resident

im so happy i am in england for the summer it meant i got it much quicker then my country will have it and sim free meant i was allowed to buy it even though being a non resident
i'm happy for you :D