What's new

Apple to hold iPhone 4 press conference this Friday

anyone know if the conference will be available to view online "live"?

my phone was ordered last thur. it still hasnt shipped. so personally i would like to see free bumper with my order, or the equivalent. a recall would be to damaging to the apple name, and way to costly IMO.

just my .02

We ordered my phone through ATT on July 6th and I got the shipping notice today for overnight Fed Ex, it will be here tomorrow. Looks like just over a week to get them out. You should see it soon.

I ordered mine on the 8th. Thats the best news iv had all day! Thats awesome! Thanks!

doubt it will but it wont be long until all news channels and youtube and blogs..etc have the news

As in live video I doubt it.

is it going to be on tv? if so anyone know what channel?

Guys this is at apple HQ and is not on tv...... This is not a national crisis.... Just like usual.. tech media outlets are invited to cover it. Such as /engadget/techcrunch/wired/

hey it was worth a shot. lol figured G4 might have had some coverage on it. oh well. i guess i can try to wait patiently.

thanks for the link, im going to wait until its finished the page keeps reloading before i finish reading lol im slow reader i guess