What's new

Apple Set to Launch iPhone SE 2 in Early 2018

Maura

iPhoneForums.Net News Team
Staff member
Reaction score
Apple to launch iPhone SE 2 early next year.JPG

BGR writes that according to a new report from the Economic Daily News, Apple is currently working with Wistron on the iPhone SE2, ready for launch in early 2018. The original is more than overdue for a refresh, being nearly 2 years old.

The new report says that the iPhone SE 2 will come in 32GB and 128GB versions, with a starting price of $450, and will most likely be made in India, as that is where the Wistron plant that is currently making iPhone SE models is based.

The report doesn’t give much more in depth information about the forthcoming phone, but as the last model featured exactly the same hardware as the current iPhone of the time, the iPhone SE 2 may well have the same A11 Bionic chip as the iPhone 8 and iPhone X, or possibly the iPhone 7’s A10 Fusion if the A11 Bionic proves to be too powerful for the smaller phone.

Source: Apple might finally update its forgotten iPhone next year

Hardly go back after seeing big screen.

Use an X for a day then go back to a 6,7,8 or 6 Plus, 7 Plus or 8 Plus (S models included) and see what size means. The Plus phones have larger screen, but no contest which is easier to use and feels better. I still use my 5S (using it right now) because it is easy and convenient due to the size.

Use an X for a day then go back to a 6,7,8 or 6 Plus, 7 Plus or 8 Plus (S models included) and see what size means. The Plus phones have larger screen, but no contest which is easier to use and feels better. I still use my 5S (using it right now) because it is easy and convenient due to the size.

Yeah, I found the X to be to close to the 6/7/8 size.